Me n ma self

My photo
Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
I’m an easy going person, hyperactive & most of all…luv to make people SMILE,get to know me first before u start ur judgement, then u’ll know who i am!

Friday, June 10, 2011

Beloved Collectibles/Gifts

I've just uploaded some of our beloved collectibles...well, I can say that I'm a genuine collector and very passionate in collecting stuff such as branded perfume, cool gadget, bag..(doesn't matter whether it's a handbag / tote bag or even a backpack). I don't know why but I just luv to do so (^_^)

Tiz one is very special, limited edition collector series from Ray-Ban


Our HP collection ever since 2003, one of ma old time favorite ~ Motorola was stolen =(..and the worst part I knew who took it..bloody hell!


Some of ma perfumes collection, owhh I just love all of it


Hubby's favorite


All time favorite ~ one of a kind..ROXY

No comments:

Post a Comment